Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend

I'm so excited. I'm picking up my turkey for my Friendsgiving tomorrow morning and I have my plan for cooking (thanks to my mom!). I can't wait.

Off to shop and cook for another Thanksgiving potluck tonight.

Also, my mom and I agreed on our menu for our Thanksgiving meal (more recipes to be posted after we see how they go next week).

- Appetizers from our family friends
- Onion and Fennel Soup (from Gourmet Today Cookbook)
- Kale and Apple Salad
- Turkey, stuffing, gravy (my mom's specialities- to be posted after this weekend) and cranberry sauce
- Brussels Sprouts (choosing between two new recipes)
- Sweet potato casserole
- Green bean casserole (not sure about this one yet)
- Pumpkin Pie (from French Women Don't Get Fat)

Okay, time to run out to the store to get started with the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment